Tailored to your organisation
The SafetyWise® programme is fully tailored to reflect the organisation and it's processes. We would work with you to agree specific outcomes, the key priorities and the impact you want each individual and the group to make. The programme is delivered using the following framework:
- Day 1: using our unique drama learning methods, the group work together to build their skills, and challenge their mindsets on safety and safety practices.
- Day 2: skills developed and practiced in the workshop are taken out on site where each individual receives coaching while carrying out observations, team briefs and safety conversations.
- Day 3: SafetyWise® is about activating change, not just talking about change. Therefore 4-6 weeks later, we revisit the group to check in on progress, build on successes and explore further opportunities. We use group coaching techniques to build on the positive and breakthrough challenges for further lasting change.
Our SafetyWise® programme builds the knowledge, skills and confidence of your people to:
- proactively lead safety change where it matters – on the frontline
- use our unique coaching model to carry out effective safety engagement conversations
- positively reinforce good behaviours and provide feedback, delivered in a constructive way
- put forward positive safety messages, even in challenging circumstances
- contribute positively in group settings, helping to manage objective discussion and group problem solving
- improve the use and effectiveness of current safety systems
Our guarantee? On completion of the full three days, we have evidenced that each person can and has made change happen. They have embedded new habits which will last and have influenced others to change. Only then do we sign them off as SafetyWise®.