Tailored to your organisation
Each programme is fully tailored to the specific outcomes you want. Working around this delivery framework, we work with your people to deliver practical change:
- Day 1: using our unique drama learning methods, the group work together to build their skills, and challenge their mindsets on safety and safety practices.
- Day 2: skills practised in the workshop are taken out on site where each individual receives coaching while carrying out observations, team briefs and safety conversations.
- Day 3: SafetyWise® is about activating change, not just talking about change. Therefore 4-6 weeks later, we revisit the group to check in on progress, build on successes and explore further opportunities. We use group coaching techniques to help the group to breakthrough challenges for further change.
Our SafetyWise® programme builds the knowledge, skills and confidence of your people to:
- proactively lead safety change where it matters – on the frontline
- use our unique coaching model to carry out effective safety engagement conversations
- positively reinforce good behaviours and provide constructive feedback, delivered in an objective way
- put forward positive safety messages, even in challenging circumstances
- contribute positively in group settings, helping to manage objective discussion and group problem solving
- improve the use and effectiveness of current safety systems
Our guarantee? On completion of the full three days, we have evidenced that each person can and has made change happen. They have embedded new habits which will last and have influenced others to change. Only then do we sign them off as SafetyWise®.